Wednesday 3 December 2014

Christmas in Indonesia (a view on my blog)

Christmas in Indonesia

Indonesia is a wonderful place full of life and laughter. Everywhere that you turn, you see a smile. Indonesians are lovely people that go by tradition, which is why, I chose to research Indonesian Christmas. 

As you read my blog, you will notice that Indonesia is not just festive and colourful, they are also kind and good people by heart.

They respect, not just themselves, but one another. They really care abut their country and ways they can improve.

As I researched Indonesia, I realised that Indonesia is not just a relaxing holiday hotspot, it is also a place where you can make loyal friends and learn about a totally new side of culture and style of living.

I hope that you enjoy reading my blog.

-Olivia Berti

No comments:

Post a Comment